Potluck Sustainability Partner
We partner with FoodFWD to help reduce the footprint of our weekly potluck meals.
Food FWD’s mission is to make food waste diversion the easiest and most economical choice for the Triangle food service industry.
Food FWD values:
- Sustainability – Only a service, product, or policy that adds value to people, the planet, and profit will be adopted
- Quality – Sacrifices in service, customer relationships, employment or environment will not be made in order to make an extra profit
- Simplicity – Providing services that are easy and efficient to implement for both our team members and our partners
- Stewardship – Protecting and promoting the environment’s robust health, nurturing people in our sphere of influence to achieve their dreams, and leveraging resources for those purposes
- Restorative Relationships – Maintaining customer, employee, and environmental relationships that are personally and professionally uplifting based on mutual benefit, unconditional positive regard, honesty, and integrity
- Transparent Equality – Customers and employees can verify we are upholding fair and honest customer relations and services as well as employment policies that affirm the worth of the individual
- Balanced Lives – Holding equal the needs of financial stability, environmental harmony, and personal wellbeing for our employees and partners
- (336) 338-8393