“Thy Kingdom Come: to pray this means seeing the world in binocular vision. See it with the love of the creator for his spectacularly beautiful creation; and see it with the deep grief of the creator for the battered and battle-scarred state in which the world now finds itself…We are praying, as Jesus was praying and acting, for the redemption of the world; for the radical defeat and uprooting of evil; and for heaven and earth to be married at last, for God to be all in all.”
Oak Church has partnered with wonderful Triangle ex-pat, The Old Try to bring you this framable poster print. A limited number of this small run of hand-printed posters will be available in Durham before they are available online. Each print is for sale for $40 (payable with cash or check) with 100% of the proceeds going to the mission of Oak Church in Durham.
- Since we’re local and you probably are too, you can click the button above to reserve your copy and set up a time to pick it up locally. Preference will be given to folks who have reserved and made pick-up arrangements, pop-ins are welcomed but aren’t guaranteed.
- Generally there will be pick-up available at the church office (2100 Chapel Hill Rd, Durham, NC 27707) during business hours (9am-5pm) during the week.
- You may also pick up during our weekly potluck meals on Sundays after worship gathering which starts at 10am.
- Posters will be reserved for 7 days. If you don’t pick it up, it’ll be released to someone else.
- Cash & checks accepted on pick-up. Checks should be made payable to Oak Church. Posters are not tax-deductible.
- Makes a great holiday gift.
- Tell your friends & neighbors and post a picture of where your poster hangs (tag @oakdurham).
- If you’re not local, you can wait a few weeks when The Old Try will have them available on their website to ship ($42 + tax + shipping). Only local sales support Oak Church, but the Old Try is pretty great too!